Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Move-March 26, 2006

I officially moved into 306 today. Steve was my moving man. He lugged my stuff down 2 flights of stairs from my old apartment, packed it into a tiny zip car and unloaded it all into my new home. We spent most of Sunday using our creative energies to find ways of storing our stuff in his room. I have to say, Steve amazed me with his ability to move/hide/store stuff.

Here is the new layout. On the window side, Steve removed his large glass table to create space. We put the dresser and TV in one corner and moved the bed around. The bed is now against the side wall, as you can see. (And here's Steve doing what he does best--examining his fantasy teams...I love you, Steve.)












And the closet:


Impressive. Steve is such a gentleman. He put all my clothes on the lower bar (so I could reach--I'm vertically challenged. I can't help it.)

And you're probably wondering why I didn't take pictures of the room all tidy and clean. Well, when it is clean I will.

3 comments:

V said...

My little girl is growing up so fast.

Marie said...

Félicitations! C'est un peu petit, non? ;)

V said...

Clever of you to point out the height thing. Beat us to it. Now what do I say? I'll go with: looks like you have a lot of clothes.