Saturday, June 17, 2006

Brunch with Ma Petite Marie-June 17, 2006

Saturday morning, Steve and I had brunch with Marie. She was in town (up from D.C.) to visit her Aunt and we had the privilege to see her. We were able to fit in brunch into her busy schedule. We took her to a new (and notable) French Bistro on the UES called, Cafe d'Alsace. It was delicious and I highly recommend going, but the company was better! Between the 3 of us, we had: quiche, belgian waffle, and smoked trout and eggs. Yum, yum!

We chatted for quite some time before saying our goodbyes.

Until next time, ma petite Marie!

To see more pictures from brunch click HERE

2 comments:

Marie said...

It was so great seeing you two!!! And by the way, you were both part of my "busy schedule." Brunch was delish and I had the best company too! I just hope it won't be another year before I see you guys again!!

Thanks for the cupcakes! I have sugar overload...

erin said...

wait, wait, wait...you had brunch at cafe d'alsace on saturday...me too! small world our new york city!