Monday, July 31, 2006

Geneva here we come!

Yup, that's right. Geneva here we come. Steve and I are moving to Geneva in September. For both personal and professional reasons, we are going to take a risk and try our luck with the multitude of international organizations located in Geneva. We spent the last month finalizing the details--flights, accommodation, setting up interviews, finding subletters, etc. Within this past week, we found subletters and confirmed our flights. Steve quit his job and today was my turn. I put my one month's notice. It's official. In one month, we'll be homeless and jobless but, we'll be Geneva-bound!

Let the adventure begin....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay - homeless people will be welcome in our new house if they need a place to crash!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jaren, so this would be were I'd take you for the weekend: http://www.diablerets.ch . Just so that you know it's the Alps pures et dures. ;-)
Laure