Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Summer Reading

Welcome Back Internauts! Yes it has been a while and no we don't have a good excuse. A reason sure, but not an excuse.

See, the last two months at post have been consumed with a combination of righting a grant proposal, studying for the LSATs and waiting for local politics settling down.

So to make it up to our dear readers, below we've listed links to a few posts from other volunteers on all the stuff we would have written about if we had brought our A game:

Matt on the DVD Guy

Allison in a voodoo protection ceremony

David on the Cotonou jazz scene

John Mark on the end of Ramadan

1 comment:

V said...

Still intent on the law huh. Every time I mention that to ANY of my lawyer friends each and every one says, and I quote: please, no. Let me talk to them.

So when you come back I have upwards of 20 attorneys who'd like to make it their mission to talk you guys out of law school :-D