Sunday, September 25, 2005

Champagne Brunch-September 25, 2005

A Sunday spent drinking momosas and bubbly!

Nadeem, his friend, Wynne, Robin, Steve and I went out to a "champagne" brunch at Artepasta in the Village. It was a lovely afternoon where the bubbly was free-flowing. Artepasta had a great brunch/lunch menu with all you can drink champagne or momosas for $12.95. What an unbelievable deal.

Here is Wynne, Robin and Steve...don't you dig the paintings in the back. This place was interesting. As we were eating, we spotted a tranie with a fro and in heels and a mini skirt running after someone. It was entertaining. Nadeem clarified that at the restaurant next door the prereq to be a waitress is to be a transvestite.

Jaren and Nadeem...I got the giggles. I think it was because of all the champagne consumed.



Jaren, Nadeem, and friend (I'm sorry Nadeem, I don't remember her name).


Post-brunch Steve and I took a nap and didn't wake up until 8pm. So much for having a productive day. It was just productive in another way--spending quality time with new and old friends!

No comments: