Friday, May 12, 2006

Save the date Picture-May 12, 2006

All dressed up in Nashville for Aaron's graduation we were in the perfect setting to take pictures. We thought we would take our "save the date" photos on campus.

Well, it sounded like a good idea....

*The blank white piece of paper is for us to photo-shop in the "save the date" message*


Pictures: 1, 2, 3.

















Pictures: 4, 5, 6.
















Pictures: 7, 8, 9.
















Pictures: 10, 11, 12.














LEFT: Steve being Steve. "Life is like a box of chocolates, you'll never know what yur gonna get." RIGHT: Prom pose.





















I'm looking forward to your thoughts on what picture we should use. Feel free to state your choice in the "comments" section.

...I highly doubt we'll use one of these, unless photo-shop can do amazing things with pictures.

At least we had a good time making fools of ourselves.

5 comments:

Marie said...

I'm going to have say go either with picture #11 or 12. Definitely two of my favorite pictures. But I guess this is going to go out to a lot of people so you might want to go with the "Prom pose." (Seriously, though, try going with either 11 or 12!)

Anonymous said...

my favorites are prom pose..#8, # 5 and #6..I do love prom pose!!!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

What a GORGEOUS dress!!!!! Where did you get it?

Well I think you should make a collage and use a bunch of all those pictures together. That way you can put in the prom-pose and the less serious ones. But maybe collages are not supposed to be on Save the date cards, though I would find it quite original!

Anonymous said...

I like 5 or 6.

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve,
Jess and I like #5, but as Jess says "a little too much balls"
Love, your Canadian buddies.