Monday, April 10, 2006

Sunday, fun day-April 9, 2006

Sunday was a fun day. It started by having brunch with Jamie and Lee, who came into town all the way from East Haven, CT. We went to a local restaurant called Panorama to enjoy good food and company. After a nice leisurely brunch we made our way to our place to show off the digs and the backyard. We realized it was afternoon and a Red Sox game was about ready to start. Hum, what to do? I know, go to the local Red Sox bar and watch the game. And that is exactly what we did. We spent the afternoon in Pat O’Briens watching the Red Sox play the Orioles at Camden Yards. It was a good game with a victory for us. (Click HERE for details of the game) Then, it was time to bid farewell to the Rubins. Until next time when Steve and I make it up to East Haven. Thanks again for coming down and spending the day with us!

Steve and I went home to take a little nap before our next social event—dinner with Leah. For months now we have been trying to meet up with Leah so I could meet her. For some reason or another it never worked out, until now. Leah ventured uptown to see the abode. After a quick tour of our place, we went to Cilanto for cheap margaritas and delicious Mexican food. It was great to finally meet Leah. We’ll have to dine together again soon.

And that, my friends, is why Sunday was a fun day!

(Sorry for no pictures)

1 comment:

Marie said...

Yeah...I'm going to have to ask you to post some pictures. Ok? That'd be greeaaaaaaaaat. (I can't help it, I'm a big fan of Office Space.)