Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fun on the lake--September 1-7, 2006

Here are just a few pictures of us having fun on the lake:

Darek and Jadyn pushing off (Darek is my Polish brother)



Steve, Jess and Jobe in the bow of the boat. What a beautiful day. I do believe they are watching me ski...I'm the Shiznit!


And here I am...

Post-ski break. Annie swings by on her jet ski to say "Hi".

And now it was Steve's turn to show off...and he was up on 1 ski on his very first try. AMAZING.

and look, here he is crossing the wake. AWESOME!
High-five Steve!

"Boo yeah!" "I'm the shit"



Jessamyn's turn to show off. I must say, she does have a nice spray.


Jobe getting ready. Jadyn's giving him a "pep talk". Living in Hawaii has made the Liberty Lake water feel like glacier water to him...freezing. He's become a bit of a whimp, but he still went in the water.


I will say this, he is somewhat of a pro skier. NICE.

Jobe's thing this weekend was to flash his crack. I don't think any of us really wanted to see your ass crack Jobe. Buy a pair of shorts that fit or gain some weight. It may be cool in Hawaii while surfing, but it is not cool in Liberty Lake while skiing.


Ah, the Tichy kids. And of course I'm the short one in front.


Mommy and me.


Jadyn, Jaren and Steve fishing as the sun sets. Another great day on the lake. Though none of us caught any fish this go around. Maybe next time during Fishing Derby No. 3.


Greg and Steve with the beer can chicken and roasted veggies...delicious job boys!

That is what we did in a nutshell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun memories! Tichy's do what's right with all their might..have fun!" Love, ma

Anonymous said...

I had a fabulous time seeing you and Steve. By the way, my spray is bigger than yours. Jess :)