Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Brother Jimmy's- October 17, 2005


"It's just a little bit country" and lot bit DRUNK!
The boys lifted the ban on women this Monday night since Jadyn was in town visiting. Look what happens when the women "save a horse and ride a cowboy"....


Everything's going A-ok on the way to the bar. Jadyn and Erin become BFF!



JT3 & JT4. 2 HOT women!


Here we are inside BJ's. These two are posers.

Maria (hiding from the camera?) and Glen.


Steve's talking with Jessamyn.
She too experienced a Brother Jimmy's night. Click HERE to see what happened that night. All I have to say is when Tichy women come for a visit in NYC, BJ's will never be the same...


Getting our grub on.
Chicken wings and beer. All you can eat. All you can drink.
$14.95. BEST DEAL EVER!


Erin and Glen. Enjoying their wings and beers! Ok, maybe not Glen.


Someone's too cool. What gang is this Steve? The OHIO State gang?
That's what it looks like to me.
(His hands spell out "OHIO"--can't you see it)

I think Drew wants to belong too.
Oh wait he just wants a treat


A shout out to Vig & Liesel--I'm getting my "I'm taking a picture" pose on!
Head slightly tilted to the left with a big grin!


"An empty glass is an unhappy glass"



Do you like seafood?

...see food!


It was getting late. The bar cleared out except for us. And I think I know why...


The demise of Jadyn:

Fall #1:



Fall #2:




As a result of the falls:

Butt shot #1:



Butt shot #2: Upclose and personal.


...the droopey eyes...


...and she's down for the count.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Damn, I want to go to that place RIGHT NOW.

Tell Steve and Drew to get blogs too!

Jaren said...

Next time you're in town. We'll take you. But, ONLY on a Monday night!