Friday, December 16, 2005

Walek and Associates Holiday Dinner-December 16, 2005









Walek and Associates held their annual holiday dinner party at Eleven Madison Park. We were greeted with glasses of (bottles really) wine and champagne at the door. The appetizers were bountiful as well as the refills of our beverage glasses.

After mingling and meeting Steve's colleagues and their dates, it was time to start the meal. The food was mouthwatering and savory. I had the cote du boef as my main entree.

Steve was designated as the "let's get him drunk" guy by his colleagues and as his date I made sure his glass was full during the course of the meal. I could tell the ploy to get him drunk was working when he was psycho-analyzed by Brian's wife.

The setting was enchanting. The food was fabulous. And the company even better!

My hat goes off to Walek and Associates for the amazing dinner!

No comments: